Umar with his family members
His loyalty to his position as a Caliph
His mercy towards his people
- The social status of Abu Bakr before Islam
- The Mind is a great Devine gift to man
- What did the mind of Abu Bakr lead him to
- The status of Abu Bakr in his people
- As-Siddiq's morals were elevated with Islam
- What made him believe in the Divine Revelation
- His stances with the prophet (PBUH)
- The Prophet was The best the most generous, and the Most courageous of all mankind
- He used to give as one who didn’t fear poverty
- He used to be the first one in the battlefield
- Kawla tells the story of proposing to Aisha:
- The parentage of Ms. Aisha:
- Description of Mrs Aisha and what scholars said about her
- When did the prophet marry her?
- Mrs Aisha's house
- Who is Sawda and why did the prophet marry her?
- How did she live with the prophet?
- Why did the hypocrites accuse Mrs. Aisha of adulltry?
- What is the truth of the story of slander?
- The Quran proves her innocence