- Allah is the Ultimate source of Ihsan
- Bad deeds are the outcomes of going against Allah's method
- Deviation from Allah's path is a result of ignorance
- Da'wa is an obligation on every Muslim
- The willingly and unwillingly acts in man's life
- Man's actions are motivated by a vision, accompanied with tendency and love
- The foremost Divine Bestowal is the right insight
In Islam each person has rights and duties. In the family, a husband has rights, a wife has rights, children have, rights. Neighbours also have rights upon their neighbours
- Evil tendencies are not installed in man
- Lusts are neutral
- The fortunes in life are neutral
- The skills are neutral
- The difference between Al-Fitrah and As-Sibghah
- The Divine Assignment and man's disposition
Praising is connected with graces
Some of the graces of Allah the Almighty
Difference between the believer and the disbeliever
Levels of praising
- What are the qualities of a believing wife?
- What veils people from Allah?
- How to establish one's happiness and safety?
- What are the outcomes of establishing a connection with Allah?
- How to talk to Allah?
- The virtue of surat Al-Kahf
- Graces of Allah and our attitudes towards them
- Greatness of the Quran
- Worshiping Allah entails using the available means
- Actions are based on perceptions
- Monotheism rectifies wrong conceptions
- Qada' and Qadar never exempt man from his responsibilities