- Allah is the Lord of all months
- Steadfastness is the mainstay of Islam
- Suffering inner defeat is Muslim's worst situation
- Whoever tastes the sweetness of faith will sacrifice everything for it
- The believer is hard to be tempted because he has tasted the sweetness of faith
- Nothing will distract whoever seeks faith and its sweetness
- What is fasting and its preconditions?
- Monotheism brings joy to soul
- What are the best deeds and friends in the sight of Allah?
- Rulings of salah
- Rulings of sawm
- The reader of Noble Quran does not grieve
- Leaving tadabbor is a cause of depression and sadness
- An Important question when hearing the Quran
- Devotional reading and contemplation (Tadabor)
- What is sincerity
- Sides of Ikhlas
- Praising and Ikhlas
- Ramadan and the rules of its qada
- The virtue of the night of Al-Qadr
- Definition of I'tikaf
- The real meaning of accepted fasting
- The Quran should be read attentively
- Finding the laws in the Quran
- Ramadan is the month of closeness to Allah
What is the wisdome behind trials?
Why was man created weak?
Can calamity be a message from Allah?