- Wearing perfume when going out
- Being alone with a stranger driver
- Going out of her house frequently
- Mingling with stranger men
The Divine explanation of the events in Gaza
Whatever happened would have never happened but by Allah's leave
The Prophet's stance PBUH towards the calamities he faced
Worldly life is the abode of assignment and toil not the abode of rest
- What controls man's movement?
- What is the reason of man's existence on earth?
- What is migration and why does man migrate?
What is the wisdome behind trials?
Why was man created weak?
Can calamity be a message from Allah?
How does smoking affect human heart and arteries?
- A Quranic aya refers in a miraculous way to a scientific fact about sense points in the human skin
- Carelessness while raising their children
- Asking for divorce without a reason
- Telling people about whatever happens between her and her husband
- Offering supererogatory fasting without the husband's permission
Bidding farewell to Ramadan; the month of the Quran, patience and forgiveness
The real success is to keep morally disciplined during Ramadan and after it
Repentance is not limited to the month of Ramadan
Richness and poverty have to do with the righteous deeds
- Resorting to sorcerers and charlatans
- Pulling hair, slapping cheeks, tearing clothes and wailing
- Asking Allah for death
- Depending on servants to raise children
- The real success is to prepare yourself for death
- Man's choice to believe in Allah is just a matter of time
- The major resurrection VS the minor resurrection
- Whoever prefers the Hereafter to the worldly life will gain them both